Resort and Second Home
Keep up on the latest developments in the resort and second home market, earn the Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS) certification, and network with other members who specialize in the buying, selling, or management of investment, development, retirement, or second homes.
Rental Housing Resources
- Advocacy Tips for Short Term Rentals
- Rental Housing Restrictions White Paper Summary
- Full Rental Housing Restrictions White Paper
- Fine Balance Needed Between Property Rights Regulation of Short-Term Rentals
- Navigating the Home Rental Market
- Investment and Vacation Home Buyers Surveys
Tweets from @NAR_Resort
Realtors® gathered at the 2018 REALTORS® Conference & Expo in Boston to discuss booming markets across the country for business, investment, millennial and retirement buyers.
An update on current resort and second-home market issues provided by NAR's Advocacy Group.
Although the National Flood Insurance Program will be extended through November 30 when signed into law, the NFIP is in desperate need of reforms that will make it solvent and sustainable in the long term.
30% of those with vacation properties and 32% of those with investment properties plan to rent them in 2018 as a short-term rental.
72% of vacation property owners and 71% of investment property owners believe now is a good time to buy.