Studio Job Listings
- Asst. Professor of Film and Media Arts - Southern Methodist...
- Daily Hire Maintenance Engineer - NBC4/WRC - Washington, DC
- Sr Info Sys Technologist I - Raytheon - Fort Stewart, NA
- Full Time Faculty - California Institute of the Arts - Valencia, CA
- Advanced Video Engineer II - Charter - Greenwood Village, CO
Follow us on Twitter
@StudioDailyTweets by @StudioDaily
- Q&A: VideoBlocks CEO Joel Holland
- Editor Pietro Scalia on Cutting The Martian
- Review: DaVinci Resolve 12
- Adobe Extends Mobile Workflow Options at Max Conference
- GenArts Releases Sapphire 9
- Panasonic Ships DVX200 4K Camera
- Dell Launches New Mobile and Desktop Workstations and Displays
- Nvidia Announces New Quadro Mobile GPUs
- JVC Posts v2.0 Firmware for 4KCam Line-up
- Review: Tiffen Satin, Black Satin and Pearlescent Filters
- RED Announces The RED RAVEN: 4k Up to 120 FPS - Sponsored Content
- First Look: Panasonic's Two New High-Resolution Pro Video Cameras - Sponsored Content
It’s a truism of this business. Like our long-neglected health club memberships — no matter how fabulous and snazzy the club...
The Martian, directed by Ridley Scott and starring Matt Damon as astronaut Mark Watney, is more science "faction" than...
All Autodesk software, including suites as well as standalone products, will be available only on a subscription basis...
The Daily Feed
Give Jason Bowdach of L.A. color-correction and finishing studio Cinetic...
- New Tax Credits Boost Filming in L.A. in Q3
- Academy Lingos 81 Foreign Language Film Entrants
[via Movie City News]
- Woody Allen Chooses Sony’s CineAlta F65 for His First 4K Digital Shoot
- The Oscar Documentary Race After the Fall Festivals
[via Indiewire/Thompson on Hollywood]
Press Release City
Videos of the day
Oct 9 Timeless Dreams
Light and shadow intermingle in this gorgeous "layer-lapse" video where different regions of a time-lapse scene are composited together, creating stunning, unreal lighting effects. It was shot with Canon 1Dc, 5D Mark iii, 60D and 70D cameras and Kessler motion-control equipment by Julian …
Check out the one-of-a-kind look of a luxury car built from 1,700 pieces of precision-cut cardboard — a drivable sculpture — in this promo video touting Lexus engineering.
Oct 6 Black & White in Color
Filmmaker Julianna Thomas ruminates on what black and white really look like ... in color. She calls it "my personal response to treating black and white as an editing afterthought."