The ‘Apostle to the Gentiles’ had an entrepreneurial spirit that helped him spread the Gospel.
- Aug 22,
Cambodia Lets Anti-Trafficking Ministry Stay After Controversial News Report
- Aug 19,
Black and White Christian Leaders Lament Charlottesville
- Aug 17,
White Evangelicals Oppose Calls to Impeach Trump
- Aug 16,
State Department's Unusually Short Religious Freedom Update: ISIS Is Bad
- Dispatches from Charlottesville: What Happens When Neo-Nazis Are Outside Your Church DoorsThe protesters came with torches. We sang, “This Little Light of Mine.”
- Church Turnarounds Are About Direction And Consistency, Not Speed Or SizeIt's called a turnaround for a reason. It's more about the direction you’re heading than the speed you’re going.(Pivot)
- The Kind of Woman I Want To BeIt’s much better than the woman the world wants me to be.Leer en español
- The Luddites and the First Contest of Man Versus MachineRapid technological change in 18th- and 19th-century England led to violent resistance…by Methodists.
- It’s Not Only Bullies Who BoastWe’re too quick to ignore one of Paul’s most persistent warnings.
- People Aren't Projects...and other lessons I learned as a rural pastor.
- 'They Call Us Monsters' Offers a More Compassionate Brand of Juvenile JusticeBen Lear's directorial debut humanizes the debate about adult prison sentences for juvenile offenders.
- Are We Missing the Point of Spiritual Disciplines?The goal isn't merely getting closer to God, but making a difference in everyday life.