GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- May 26,
Moral Outrage in America Is Now for Everybody
- May 26,
ISIS Kills 29 Christians on Church Bus Trip to Popular Monastery
- May 23,
Shame, Guilt, and Fear: What 1,000 Americans Avoid Most
- May 19,
ICE Deports Christian Who Fled Persecution Back to Indonesia
- Pew: Black Protestants Show Strongest Support for Paid Maternity LeaveA look into Christian views on paid leave and how the church can help new parents.
- Church Planting Metrics: Measure What’s Important (Part Two)Measure outcomes, not activities.(The Exchange)
- El ministerio de mujeres no es sólo para “hermanas”Las mujeres jóvenes, casadas o solteras, necesitan un lugar en la mesa junto a las mujeres mayores en la iglesia.Leer en español
- Jarena LeeTrailblazing African American Preacher and 'self-made' woman.
- Our Spiritual Gifts Have an Expiration DateLet’s rejoice in them—while looking forward to a time when they’re no longer needed.
- Our Top 9 Resources on CallingHere's help to understand God's voice, to live it out, and to help others do the same.
- In ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2,’ Big Questions Take a Backseat to PunchlinesWhile the high-spirited superhero sequel brings back the laughs, it occasionally loses sight of its own cosmic ideas.
- Do We Treat Sunday the Way the Earliest Christians Did?Historian Justo González charts how observance of the Lord’s Day has changed over time.